Oracle Database 12c Administration (1Z0-062) Exam Questions & Dumps
Oracle Database technology is used by the world’s leading companies to manage critical business functions, systems and processes.
- Oracle Database is the number one database in the world.
- Over 305,000 top companies trust their critical systems to Oracle Database.
- Oracle Database is the number one embedded database technology.
In fact, 97% of Global Fortune 500 companies use Oracle software. Well-trained, highly-skilled database professionals who can manage critical systems are in high demand.
The process of becoming Oracle Database certified broadens your knowledge and skills by exposing you to a wide array of important database features, functions and tasks. Oracle Database certification teaches you how to perform complex, hands-on activities through labs, study and practice.
Additionally, Oracle certification exams validate your capabilities using real-world, scenario-based questions that assess and challenge your ability to think and perform.
With the 12c release, Oracle Database is re-engineered for Cloud computing. Multitenant architecture brings enterprises unprecedented hardware and software efficiencies, performance and manageability benefits, and fast and efficient Cloud provisioning. Oracle Database 12c certifications emphasize the full set of skills that DBAs need in today’s competitive marketplace.
- The Oracle Certified Associate (OCA) for Oracle Database 12c assesses fundamental concepts and skills DBAs need for daily operational management and maintenance.
- Building upon the competencies in the Oracle Database 12c OCA certification, the Oracle Certified Professional (OCP) for Oracle Database 12c includes the advanced knowledge and skills required of top-performing database administrators, including development and deployment of backup, recovery and Cloud computing strategies.
- The Oracle Certified Master (OCM) for Oracle Database 12c – a very challenging and elite top-level certification – certifies the most highly skilled and experienced database experts.
- Format: Multiple Choice.
- Duration: 120 minutes
- Exam Price: 150$
- Number of Questions: 67
- Passing Score: 64%
- Validation: This exam has been validated against Oracle Database 188.8.131.52.0.
- List the architectural components of Oracle Database
- Explain the memory structures
- Describe the background processes
Oracle Database Instance
- Understand initialization parameter files
- Start up and shut down an Oracle database instance
- View the alert log and access dynamic performance views
Administering User Security
- Create and manage database user accounts
- Grant and revoke privileges
- Create and manage roles
- Create and manage profiles
Create and manage tablespaces
- Explain how Oracle database server automatically manages space
- Save space by using compression
- Use the Segment Advisor
- Reclaim wasted space from tables and indexes by using the segment shrink functionality
Managing Data Concurrency
- Describe the locking mechanism and how Oracle manages data concurrency
- Monitor and resolve locking conflicts
Backup and Recovery Concepts
- Identify the importance of checkpoints, redo log files, and archive log files
Performing Database Backups
- Create consistent database backups
- Back up your database without shutting it down
- Create incremental backups
- Automate database backups
- Manage backups
- Describe ways to move data
- Use SQL*Loader to load data from a non-Oracle database
- Use external tables to move data via platform-independent files
- Explain the general architecture of Oracle Data Pump
- Use Data Pump Export and Import to move data between Oracle databases
Managing Performance: SQL Tuning
- Use the SQL Tuning advisor
Creating an Oracle Database Using DBCA
- Generate database creation scripts by using DBCA
- Manage database design templates by using DBCA
Introduction to DBAAS
- Recognize the difference between a DBaaS Instance and a Database Instance
- Navigate with My Services Dashboard
- User authentication and roles
- Generate a Secure Shell (SSH) Public/Private Key Pair
Oracle Database Management Tools
- Use database management tools
Configuring the Oracle Network Environment
- Configure Oracle Net Services
- Use tools for configuring and managing the Oracle network
- Configure client-side network
- Configure communication between databases
Managing Database Storage Structures
- Describe the storage of table row data in blocks
- Create and manage tablespaces
Managing Undo Data
- Explain DML and undo data generation
- Monitor and administer undo data
- Describe the difference between undo data and redo data
- Configure undo retention
Implementing Oracle Database Auditing
- Enable standard database auditing and unified auditing
Backup and Recovery Configuration
- Configure the fast recovery area
- Configure ARCHIVELOG mode
Performing Database Recovery
- Determine the need for performing recovery
- Use Recovery Manager (RMAN) and the Data Recovery Advisor to perform recovery of the control file, redo log file and data file
Performing Database Maintenance
- Use server-generated alerts
Automating Tasks by Using Oracle Scheduler
- Use Oracle Scheduler to simplify management tasks
- Use job chains to perform a series of related tasks
- Use Scheduler jobs on remote systems
- Use advanced Scheduler features to prioritize jobs
Upgrading Oracle Database Software
- Describe data migration methods
- Describe the upgrade process
We recommend you
Practice all the tests multiple times and make sure you score above 85% in each of them
Go through each of the reference links and detailed explanation to make sure you understand the concepts for both the right and wrong answer.
Finally, as always we strive to make the content as unique and accurate as possible, but with the fast pace changes in the Cloud space, some of the concepts and. documentation is bound to be stale. We appreciate your constant feedback to help improve us further.
Our Instructors keep an eye on changes and will update the questions frequently
- Passing Oracle Database 12c Administration certification exam renders you more valuable to an employer, it takes you closer to your goal to achieve the best salary and a new job opportunity for your career.