Salesforce Platform Developer 1 (PDI) Exam Questions
Candidates should have experience developing and deploying business logic and user interfaces using the programmatic capabilities of the Lightning Platform.
The exam is made up of 60 multiple choice questions
105 minutes to complete
The passing score is 67%
The Salesforce Administrator credential is a prerequisite
Cost is USD $200 and the retake fee is is USD $100 if you are unsuccessful
What do the Salesforce Platform Developer 1 Practice Test contain?
- This course consists of 4 Practice Tests.
- Each Question contains reference material and explanation. This will help you to prepare for the exam better.
- You can re-take this test any number of times.
- Detailed Explanations, screenshots, and reference links are also provided for the questions.
- Scenario-based questions.
- Unlimited access to the course.
- You can re-take the exam any number of times.
- Single and multiple-choice questions as in the actual exam
Exam Topics for the Platform Developer 1 exam :
- Logic and Process Automation 46%
- Testing 12%
- Data Modeling and Management 12%
- User Interface 10%
- Debug and Deployment Tools 10%
- Salesforce Fundamentals 10%