Tableau Desktop Certified Associate Exam Questions 2023
- We are offering 255 latest real Tableau Desktop Certified Associate Exam Questions for practice, which will help you to score higher in your exam.
- Aim for above 85% or above in our mock exams before giving the main exam.
- Do review wrong & right answers and thoroughly go through explanations provided to each question which will help you understand the question.
- Weekly updates: We have a dedicated team updating our question bank on a regular basis, based on the feedback of students on what appeared on the actual exam, as well as through external benchmarking.
The Tableau Desktop Certified Associate credential is globally recognized for validating Tableau Desktop Certified Associate knowledge. With the Tableau Desktop Certified Associate Certification credential, you stand out in a crowd and prove that you have the Tableau Desktop Certified Associate knowledge to make a difference within your organization. The Tableau Desktop Certified Associate Certification exam will test the candidate’s knowledge on following areas.
The Tableau has created this credential to assess the knowledge and understanding of a candidate in the area as above via the certification exam. The Tableau Desktop Certified Associate Certification exam contains a high value in the market being the brand value of the Tableau attached with it. It is highly recommended to a candidate to do a thorough study and also get a hand full of the practice to clear Tableau Desktop Certified Associate exam without any hiccups.
It is recommended to have the below knowledge when attempting the Tableau Desktop Certified Associate Exam Questions
- Context filters
- Table calculations
- Top N filters
- Combining sets
- When to use spatial files
- Geographic search
- When to use the highlight action
- Viz in tooltips
- Groups vs Sets
- When to create an extract
- Using multiple data sources
- Applying dashboard filters to all worksheets
- Interpreting a dashboard to answer questions
- Parameter actions
- Combined axis charts
- Nested sorts
- Joining tables vs Blending data
The Tableau Desktop Certified Associate exam evaluates students understanding on the following: Connecting and preparing data, organizing data, and applying filters, chart types, analysis skills, Tableau calculations, mapping skills and dashboarding skills.
- Exam Name: Tableau Desktop Certified Associate
- Exam Code: Desktop Associate
- Exam Duration: 120 minutes
- Exam Questions: 36
- Passing Score: 75%
- Exam Price: $250 (USD)
Tips on exam day:
- The exam will be conducted in a Virtual Machine with datasets and tableau ready for the exam; You can only use Internet Browser and Tableau, Excel is NOT available in the exam.
- Use a monitor with a desktop PC instead of a laptop, prefer ultra-wide monitor, open browser and tableau side by side to make it more efficient.
- Crosstab is very handy and easy to find the answer in some of the questions, even asking you to create a chart.
- Rename the sheets to the number of questions, colouring the sheet that you don’t know the answer, easy to go back when you finish all and check it.
- ALWAYS check the version of the software using in the exam, you can find in Exam Preparation Guide; it might not be the latest one, so the new features will exclude from the exam.
Free Training Videos : https://www.tableau.com/learn/training/20203
Refer SkillCertPro FAQ if you have any doubts : https://skillcertpro.com/faq/
Mitchell Holmes –
This course is an exceptional value. The practice exams are of very high quality, along with the full and complete explanations of each question. I credit this course with my successful passing of the Tableau Desktop Certified Associate exam.
Jerico Moradi –
I found that the questions proposed here by the instructor are very relevant for the certification.
Cherry on the cake most of the questions here are pretty similar to the one from the real exam. Passed !
Ankit L. –
This is the best mock if you want to validate your skills before taking the exam. I happen to take my exam few hours ago and cleared it. The mocks from skillcertpro are the closest anyone could get to mimic the real exam scenarios.
Thanks Skillcertpro for the tremendous effort you guys put day in and out.