For anyone looking to earn their CISSP cert and be part of this elite club, there is an obvious reason the CISSP is so valuable: it’s a difficult exam. Though the pass rates for the CISSP are not publicly released, it is widely assumed that pass rates are well below 50%. . In other words, it’s hard and there is a ton of material.
SkillCertPro Offerings (Instructor Note) :
- We are offering 1280 latest real exam questions for practice, which will help you to score higher in your exam.
- Aim for above 85% or above in our mock exams before giving the main exam.
- Do review wrong & right answers and thoroughly go through explanations provided to each question which will help you understand the question.
- Master Cheat Sheet was prepared by instructors which contain personal notes of them for all exam objectives. Carefully written to help you all understand the topics easily.
- It is recommended to use the Master Cheat Sheet just before 2-3 days of the main exam to cram the important notes.
The CISSP exam is a comprehensive exam that covers a wide range of information security topics. It is designed to assess a candidate’s knowledge and skills in the following eight domains:
- Security and Risk Management
- Asset Security
- Security Architecture and Engineering
- Communication and Network Security
- Identity and Access Management (IAM)
- Security Assessment and Testing
- Security Operations
- Software Development Security
The CISSP exam is a Computerized Adaptive Test (CAT), which means that the difficulty of the questions is adjusted based on the candidate’s performance. The exam consists of 250 multiple-choice questions, and the passing score is 700 out of 1000.
To be eligible to take the CISSP exam, candidates must have at least five years of cumulative paid work experience in two or more of the eight CISSP domains. Additionally, candidates must agree to abide by the (ISC)² Code of Ethics and Professional Conduct.
The CISSP exam is offered in English and six other languages: Chinese (Simplified and Traditional), French, German, Japanese, Korean, and Spanish. The exam is administered at Pearson VUE testing centers around the world.
The cost of the CISSP exam is $749 for (ISC)² members and $799 for non-members.
Here are some tips for preparing for the CISSP exam:
- Review the CISSP Common Body of Knowledge (CBK). The CBK is a comprehensive guide to the topics covered on the CISSP exam.
- Take a CISSP prep course or bootcamp. A prep course can help you learn the material and practice for the exam.
- Join a CISSP study group. Studying with a group can help you stay motivated and learn from others.
- Practice taking CISSP practice exams. This will help you get familiar with the exam format and timing.
If you are serious about pursuing a career in cybersecurity, the CISSP certification is a valuable credential to have. It demonstrates your knowledge and skills to potential employers and clients.
Check out other security certifications we offer : https://skillcertpro.com/product-category/cloud-security/
Know more about exam here : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Certified_Information_Systems_Security_Professional
CISSP exam questions 2023