For anyone looking to earn their CISSP cert and be part of this elite club, there is an obvious reason the CISSP is so valuable: it’s a difficult exam. Though the pass rates for the CISSP are not publicly released, it is widely assumed that pass rates are well below 50%. . In other words, it’s hard and there is a ton of material. We at Skillcertpro providing with curated 1280 CISSP exam questions 2021 exclusively taken from real exams with difficulty ranging from low to high difficulty.
Scoring at least 85% in our MOCK exams will increase your chances of clearing this most difficult CISSP exam by 90%.
It is recommended to go through all 21 Practice tests CISSP exam questions 2021 and thoroughly read the explanations given to each.
The CISSP (Certified Information Systems Security Professional) certification from (ISC)² has been one of the most popular and in-demand cybersecurity certifications in the years following its original introduction in 1994. (ISC)² reports active membership of over 167,000 practitioners – approximately 85% of those are CISSPs.. The CISSP exam is designed to evaluate your deep technical and managerial competence across eight diverse domains
CISSP Exam Format
CISSP Exam consists of 250 multiple choice questions out of which 25 are pre-test questions. The passing score for CISSP Exam is 700 out of 1000 and the CISSP Exam duration is 6 hours. The exam fee of the CISSP Exam is $599.
CISSP Exam Eligibility Criteria
- Minimum five years of direct full-time security professional work experience in two or more of the ten domains of the information systems, OR
- Four years of direct full-time professional security work experience in two or more of the ten domains of the CISSP CBK with a college degree, OR
- If you don’t have experience, then become an Associate of (ISC)² by successfully passing the CISSP exam and earn six years of experience to become a CISSP
Benefits of CISSP Certification
- Demonstrates working knowledge of information security
- Offers a career differentiator, with enhanced credibility and marketability
- Provides access to valuable resources, such as peer networking and idea exchange
- Allows access to a network of global industry and subject matter/domain experts
- Makes broad-based security information resources readily available
- Provides a business and technology orientation to risk management
You can review the exam outline here : https://www.isc2.org/-/media/ISC2/Certifications/Exam-Outlines/CISSP-Exam-Outline-121417–Final.ashx
Check out other security certifications we offer : https://skillcertpro.com/product-category/cloud-security/
CISSP exam questions 2021