HashiCorp Certified Consul Associate Exam questions 2021
We are offering 171 latest real HashiCorp Certified Consul Associate Exam questions 2021 for practice, which will help you to score higher in your exam.
Aim for above 85% or above in our mock exams before giving the main exam.
Do review wrong & right answers and thoroughly go through explanations provided to each question which will help you understand the question.
Weekly updates: We have a dedicated team updating our question bank on a regular basis, based on the feedback of students on what appeared on the actual exam, as well as through external benchmarking.
The Consul Associate Certification is for Site Reliability Engineers, Solutions Architects, DevOps professionals, or other Cloud Engineers who know the basic concepts and skills to build, secure, and maintain open source HashiCorp Consul. Candidates will be best prepared for this exam if they have professional experience using Consul in production, but performing the exam objectives in a personal demo environment may also be sufficient. This person understands what enterprise features exist and what can and cannot be done using the open source offering
Below knowledge is recommended for HashiCorp Certified Consul Associate Exam questions 2021
- Explain Consul architecture
- Deploy a single datacenter
- Register services and use service discovery
- Access the Consul key/value (KV)
- Back up and restore
- Use Consul service mesh
- Secure agent communication
- Secure services with basic access control lists (ACL)
- Use gossip encryption
- Containerization knowledge
- Basic terminal skills
- Networking skills including load balancing and distributed systems
- Understand the purpose of ACLs
- Experience with TLS certificate lifecycle
- Exam Type: Multiple choice
- Exam Duration: 1 hour
- Exam Language: English
Review the exam overview here : https://www.hashicorp.com/certification/consul-associate
Checkout our other HashiCorp Certifications here
Refer Skillcertpro FAQ if you have any doubts : https://skillcertpro.com/faq/