Microsoft Power Platform Fundamentals (PL-900) Exam Questions 2021
Candidates for this exam aspire to improve productivity by understanding the capabilities of the Power Platform, automating basic business processes with Power Automate, performing basic data analysis with Power BI, acting more effectively by creating simple Power Apps experiences, and creating powerful chatbots by using Power Virtual Agents.
Skillcertpro Offerings (Instructor Note) :
- We are offering 399 latest real Microsoft Power Platform Fundamentals (PL-900) Exam Questions 2021 for practice, which will help you to score higher in your exam.
- Aim for above 85% or above in our mock exams before giving the main exam.
- Do review wrong & right answers and thoroughly go through explanations provided to each question which will help you understand the question.
- Weekly updates: We have a dedicated team updating our question bank on a regular basis, based on the feedback of students on what appeared on the actual exam, as well as through external benchmarking.
Below knowledge is needed for attempting Microsoft Power Platform Fundamentals (PL-900) Exam Questions
- Business value of Power Platform
- Core components of Power Platform
- Business value of Power BI
- Business value of Power Apps
- Business value of Power Automate
- Business value of Power Virtual Agents
- The content of this exam was updated on March 10, 2021. Please download the exam skills outline below to see what changed.
- Describe the business value of Power Platform (15-20%)
- Identify the core components of Power Platform (15-20%)
- Demonstrate the capabilities of Power BI (15-20%)
- Describe the capabilities of Power Apps (15-20%)
- Demonstrate the capabilities of Power Automate (15-20%)
- Demonstrate the business value of Power Virtual Agents (10-15%)
PL-900 Exam Overview
Microsoft Power Platform Fundamentals (PL-900) exam includes a 40-60 number of questions. And, the Microsoft PL-900 exam questions can be of type like a case study, short answers, multiple-choice, mark review, and also, drag, and drop, etc. However, for completing this exam you will be given time duration of 60 minutes. And finally, the Microsoft PL-900 passing score is 700 (on a scale of 1000). Further, the exam will cost you $99 USD including the additional taxes. Finally, candidates can give the exam in the English language.
You can review the exam overview or schedule the exam at https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/learn/certifications/power-platform-fundamentals/
You can check Skillcertpro FAQ here : https://skillcertpro.com/faq/