Java Foundations (1Z0-811) Exam Questions 2022
- We are offering 365 latest real Java Foundations (1Z0-811) Exam Questions for practice, which will help you to score higher in your exam.
- Aim for above 85% or above in our mock exams before giving the main exam.
- Do review wrong & right answers and thoroughly go through the explanations provided to each question which will help you understand the question.
- Weekly updates: We have a dedicated team updating our question bank on a regular basis, based on the feedback of students on what appeared on the actual exam, as well as through external benchmarking.
Overview of Java Foundations (1Z0-811) Exam Questions :
Qualifying the Java Foundations (1Z0-811) exam leads the candidates to earn the Java Foundations Certified Junior Associate credentials. The whole process provides the candidate with the fundamentals of Java programming, enabling them to showcase both their conceptual understanding and abilities. This certification validates the candidate’s capabilities to a future employer, bestowing their potential to become an increasingly valuable asset to any organization as they progress into OCA level during your early stage of employment, and later to OCP.
This Junior Associate certification is centred on candidates in secondary schools or candidates with two-year colleges and four-year colleges. Not to mention, the universities who have engaged in the Oracle Academy program and/or are studying computer science including relevant Java curricula and faculty members who teach foundational Java and computer science, classes.
- Format:: Multiple Choice
- Duration: 150
- Exam Price: $100
- Number of Questions: 70
- Passing Score: 65%
- Validation: This exam has been validated for version JDK 1.8.
Reviewing the exam topics beforehand is always a good option for candidates to begin with. Therefore, make sure to go with the official exam topic guide provided by Oracle. For your convenience, here is the list of all the exam topics with each and every domain and modules
Exam Topic 1: What Is Java?
- Describing the features of Java
- Describing the real-world applications of Java
Exam Topic 2: Basic Java Elements
- Identifying the conventions to be followed in a Java program
- Using Java reserved words
- Using single-line and multi-line comments in Java programs
- Importing other Java packages to make them accessible in your code
- Describing the java.lang package
Exam Topic 3: Working with Java Operator
- Using basic arithmetic operators to manipulate data including +, -, *, /, and %
- Using the increment and decrement operators
- Using relational operators including ==, !=, >, >=, <, and <=
- Using arithmetic assignment operators
- Using conditional operators including &&, ||, and?
- Describing the operator precedence and use of parenthesis
Exam Topic 4: Working with the Random and Math Classes
- Using the Random class
- Using the Math class
Exam Topic 5: Using Looping Statements
- Describing looping statements
- Using a for a loop including an enhanced for loop
- Using a while loop
- Using a do-while loop
- Comparing and contrast the for, while, and do-while loops
- Developing code that uses break and continues statements
Exam Topic 6: Arrays and ArrayLists
- Using a one-dimensional array
- Creating and manipulating an ArrayList
- Traversing the elements of an ArrayList by using iterators and loops including the enhanced for loop
- Comparing an array and an ArrayList
Exam Topic 7: Java Methods
- Describing and create a method
- Creating and using accessor and mutator methods
- Creating overloaded methods
- Describing a static method and demonstrate its use within a program
Exam Topic 8: Java Basics
- Describing the Java Development Kit (JDK) and the Java Runtime Environment (JRE)
- Describing the components of object-oriented programming
- Describing the components of a basic Java program
- Compiling and executing a Java program
Exam Topic 9: Working with Java Data Types
- Declaring and initializing variables including a variable using final
- Casting a value from one data type to another including automatic and manual promotion
- Declaring and initializing a string variable
Exam Topic 10: Working with the String Class
- Developing code that uses methods from the String class
- Formatting Strings using escape sequences including %d, %n, and %s
Exam Topic 11: Using Decision Statements
- Using the decision-making statement (if-then and if-then-else)
- Using the switch statement
- Comparing how == differs between primitives and objects
- Comparing two String objects by using the compareTo and equals methods
Exam Topic 12: Debugging and Exception Handling
- Identifying syntax and logic errors
- Using exception handling
- Handling common exceptions thrown
- Using and trying and catch blocks
Exam Topic 13: Classes and Constructors
- Creating a new class including the main method
- Using the private modifier
- Describing the relationship between an object and its members
- Describing the difference between a class variable, an instance variable, and a local variable
- Developing code that creates an object’s default constructor and modifies the object’s fields
- Using constructors with and without parameters
- Developing code that overloads constructors
Practice all the tests multiple times and make sure you score above 85% in each of them
Go through each of the reference links and detailed explanation to make sure you understand the concepts for both the right and wrong answer.
Finally, as always we strive to make the content as unique and accurate as possible, but with the fast pace changes in the Cloud space, some of the concepts and. documentation is bound to be stale. We appreciate your constant feedback to help improve us further.