Microsoft (AZ-800) Exam Questions 2023 (Administering Windows Server Hybrid Core Infrastructure)
- We are offering 390 latest real Microsoft (AZ-800) Exam Questions 2023 for practice, which will help you to score higher in your exam.
- Aim for above 85% or above in our mock exams before giving the main exam.
- Do review wrong & right answers and thoroughly go through explanations provided to each question which will help you understand the question.
- Weekly updates: We have a dedicated team updating our question bank on a regular basis, based on the feedback of students on what appeared on the actual exam, as well as through external benchmarking.
Candidates for this exam administer core Windows Server workloads using on-premises, hybrid, and cloud technologies. These professionals should have expertise in implementing and managing on-premises and hybrid solutions, such as identity, management, compute, networking, and storage. They use administrative tools and technologies, such as Windows Admin Center, PowerShell, Azure Arc, and IaaS virtual machine administration.
A candidate for this exam should have extensive experience working with Windows Server operating systems.
It is recommended to have below knowledge when attempting the Microsoft (AZ-800) Exam Questions
- Deploy and manage AD DS domain controllers
- Configure and manage multi-site, multi-domain, and multi-forest environments
- Create and manage AD DS security principals
- Implement and manage hybrid identities
- Manage Windows Server by using domain-based Group Policies
- Manage Windows Servers in a hybrid environment
- Manage Windows Servers and workloads by using Azure services
- Manage Hyper-V and guest virtual machines
- Create and manage containers
- Manage Azure Virtual Machines that run Windows Server
- Implement on-premises and hybrid name resolution
- Manage IP addressing in on-premises and hybrid scenarios
- Implement on-premises and hybrid network connectivity
- Configure and manage Azure File Sync
- Configure and manage Windows Server file shares
- Configure Windows Server storage
Skills Measured for AZ-800 exam questions
- Deploy and manage Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS) in on-premises and cloud environments (30-35%)
- Manage Windows Servers and workloads in a hybrid environment (10-15%)
- Manage virtual machines and containers (15-20%)
- Implement and manage an on-premises and hybrid networking infrastructure (15-20%)
- Manage storage and file services (15-20%)
Microsoft (AZ-800) Exam consists of 40-60 questions. To complete the exam, candidates will get 180 minutes. The types of questions that candidates can face in the exam include scenario-based single answer questions, multiple-choice questions, arrange in the correct sequence type questions, drag & drop questions, mark review, drag, and drop, etc. However, to pass the exam, a candidate has to score a minimum of 700 or more. To apply for the exam, the examination fee is $165 USD including taxes. And, candidates can give the exam in English and the Japanese language.
Part of the requirements for: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/learn/certifications/windows-server-hybrid-administrator/
Refer SkillCertPro FAQ if you have any doubts : https://skillcertpro.com/faq/