MICROSOFT MD-100 Exam Questions 2021
We at skillcertpro providing you with 286+ curated MICROSOFT MD-100 Exam Questions 2021 for you to successfully prepare and clear the exam on the first attempt.
If you passed Exam 70-698 before it expired on March 31, 2019, you only need to take MD-101 to earn the Modern Desktop certification. Candidates for this exam are Administrators who deploy, configure, secure, manage, and monitor devices and client applications in an enterprise environment. Candidates manage identity, access, policies, updates, and apps.
As an Administrator, candidates typically collaborate with the Microsoft 365 Enterprise Administrator to design and implement a device strategy that meets the business needs of a modern organization.
Candidates must be familiar with Microsoft 365 workloads and must be proficient and experienced in deploying, configuring, and maintaining Windows 10 and non-Windows devices and technologies.
You may be eligible for ACE college credit if you pass this certification exam. See ACE college credit for certification exams for details.
For this MICROSOFT MD-100 Exam Questions it is recommended to have below knowledge
- Installing Windows
- Updating Windows
- Post-installation Configuration and Personalization
- Configuring Peripherals and Drivers
- Configuring Networking
- Configuring Storage
- Managing Apps in Windows 10
- Configuring Authorization & Authentication
- Configuring Data Access and Usage
- Configuring Advanced Management Tools
- Supporting the Windows 10 Environment
- Troubleshooting the Windows OS
- Troubleshooting Files & Applications
- Troubleshooting Hardware and Drivers
- The content of this exam was updated on March 8, 2021. Please download the exam skills outline below to see what changed.
- Deploy Windows (15-20%)
- Manage devices and data (25-30%)
- Configure storage and connectivity (15-20%)
- Maintain Windows (30-35%)
Part of the requirements for: Microsoft 365 Certified: Modern Desktop Administrator Associate
Refer Skillcertpro FAQ if you have any doubts : https://skillcertpro.com/faq/