Microsoft Power Platform Developer (PL-400) Exam Questions 2022
Skillcertpro Offerings (Instructor Note) :
- We are offering 310 latest real Microsoft Power Platform Developer (PL-400) Exam Questions for practice, which will help you to score higher in your exam.
- Aim for above 85% or above in our mock exams before giving the main exam.
- Do review wrong & right answers and thoroughly go through explanations provided to each question which will help you understand the question.
- Master Cheat Sheet was prepared by instructors which contain personal notes of them for all exam objectives. Carefully written to help you all understand the topics easily.
- It is recommended to use the Master Cheat Sheet just before 2-3 days of the main exam to cram the important notes.
Candidates for this exam design, develop, secure, and troubleshoot Power Platform solutions. Candidates implement components of a solution, including application enhancements, custom user experience, system integrations, data conversions, custom process automation, and custom visualizations.
Candidates must have strong applied knowledge of Power Platform services, including in-depth understanding of capabilities, boundaries, and constraints. Candidates should have a basic understanding of DevOps practices for Power Platform.
It is recommended to have below knowledge when attempting the Microsoft Power Platform Developer (PL-400)
- Basic understanding of the Microsoft Power Platform
- Experience in software development against the Microsoft stack and Visual Studio
- Experience in administering solutions in Azure is preferred.
- Create a technical design
- Configure Common Data Service
- Create and configure Power Apps
- Configure business process automation
- Extend the user experience
- Extend the platform
- Develop Integrations
- Create a technical design (10-15%)
- Configure Microsoft Dataverse (15-20%)
- Create and configure Power Apps (15-20%)
- Configure business process automation (5-10%)
- Extend the user experience (10-15%)
- Extend the platform (15-20%)
- Develop integrations (5-10%)
Microsoft Power Platform Developer (PL-400) Exam consists of 40-60 questions. To complete the exam, candidates will get 180 minutes. The types of questions that candidates can face in the exam include scenario-based single answer questions, multiple-choice questions, arrange in the correct sequence type questions, drag & drop questions, mark review, drag, and drop, etc. However, to pass the exam, a candidate has to score a minimum of 700 or more. To apply for the exam, the examination fee is $165 USD including taxes. And, candidates can give the exam in English and the Japanese language.
Part of the requirements for: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/learn/certifications/exams/pl-400
Refer Skillcertpro FAQ if you have any doubts : https://skillcertpro.com/faq/