Microsoft Power Platform (PL-200) Exam Questions 2022 (Microsoft Power Platform Functional Consultant)
- We are offering 554 latest real Microsoft Power Platform (PL-200) Exam Questions for practice, which will help you to score higher in your exam.
- Aim for above 85% or above in our mock exams before giving the main exam.
- Do review wrong & right answers and thoroughly go through explanations provided to each question which will help you understand the question.
- Weekly updates: We have a dedicated team updating our question bank on a regular basis, based on the feedback of students on what appeared on the actual exam, as well as through external benchmarking.
Candidates for this exam perform discovery, capture requirements, engage subject matter experts and stakeholders, translate requirements, and configure Power Platform solutions and apps. They create application enhancements, custom user experiences, system integrations, data conversions, custom process automation, and custom visualizations.
Candidates implement the design provided by and in collaboration with a solution architect and the standards, branding and artifacts established by User Experience Designers. They design integrations to provide seamless integration with third party applications and services.
Candidates actively collaborate with quality assurance team members to ensure that solutions meet functional and non-functional requirements. They identify, generate, and deliver artifacts for packaging and deployment to DevOps engineers, and provide operations and maintenance training to Power Platform administrators.
Power Platform Functional Consultants should be familiar with using Power Platform components to extend and customize Microsoft apps and services such as Teams, Dynamics 365, Excel, and Word.
It is recommended to have below knowledge when attempting the Microsoft Power Platform (PL-200) Exam Questions
- A total understanding of Microsoft Power Platform, its configuration, and its uses
- Understanding the basic requirements of organizations in terms of data analysis and business intelligence
- Configuration, deployment, and implementation of Microsoft Power Platform Solutions
- All the required skills to become a certified Microsoft Power Platform Functional Consultant
- Understanding and knowledge of different Business Intelligence concepts and tools
- Creation of automated business flows and processes across the organization
- Designing basic functional chatbots
Configure Microsoft Dataverse (25-30%)
Integrate Power Apps with other apps and services (15-20%)
Create and manage Power Automate (15-20%)
Create apps by using Power Apps (20-25%)
Implement Power Virtual Agents chatbots (10-15%)
Exam Format Microsoft Power Platform PL-200
Exam Name: Microsoft Power Platform Functional Consultant
Exam Code: PL-200
Exam Duration: 150 mins
Exam Format: Multiple Choice and Multi-Response Questions
Exam Type: Power Platform
Number of Questions: 40-60 Questions
Exam Fee: $165 USD
Exam Language: English
Pass Score: 700 (on a scale of 1-1000)
Part of the requirements for: Microsoft Certified: Power Platform Functional Consultant Associate
Refer SkillCertPro FAQ if you have any doubts : https://skillcertpro.com/faq/