Microsoft Power Platform (PL-600) Exam Questions 2022 (Microsoft Power Platform Solutions Architect)
- We are offering 143 latest real Microsoft Power Platform (PL-600) Exam Questions for practice, which will help you to score higher in your exam.
- Aim for above 85% or above in our mock exams before giving the main exam.
- Do review wrong & right answers and thoroughly go through explanations provided to each question which will help you understand the question.
- Master Cheat Sheet was prepared by instructors which contain personal notes of them for all exam objectives. Carefully written to help you all understand the topics easily.
- It is recommended to use the Master Cheat Sheet just before 2-3 days of the main exam to cram the important notes.
- Weekly updates: We have a dedicated team updating our question bank on a regular basis, based on the feedback of students on what appeared on the actual exam, as well as through external benchmarking.
Microsoft Power Platform solution architects lead successful implementations and focus on how solutions address the broader business and technical needs of organizations.
A solution architect has functional and technical knowledge of the Power Platform, Dynamics 365 customer engagement apps, related Microsoft cloud solutions, and other third-party technologies. A solution architect applies knowledge and experience throughout an engagement. The solution architect performs proactive and preventative work to increase the value of the customer’s investment and promote organizational health. This role requires the ability to identify opportunities to solve business problems.
Solution architects have experience across functional and technical disciplines of the Power Platform. Solution architects should be able to facilitate design decisions across development, configuration, integration, infrastructure, security, availability, storage, and change management. This role balances a project’s business needs while meeting functional and non-functional requirements.
It is recommended to have below knowledge when attempting the Microsoft Power Platform (PL-600) Exam Questions
You will acquire functional and technical knowledge of the Power Platform, Dynamics 365 customer engagement apps, related Microsoft cloud solutions, and other third-party technologies.
You will be able to apply knowledge and experience throughout an engagement.
You should be able to perform proactive and preventative work to increase the value of the customer’s investment and promote organizational health. This role requires the ability to identify opportunities to solve business problems.
Perform solution envisioning and requirement analyses (35-40%)
Initiate solution planning
- evaluate business requirements
- identify Power Platform solution components
- identify other components including existing apps, AppSource apps, third-party
- components, and components from independent software vendors (ISV)
- identify and estimate migration effort
Identify organization information and metrics
- identify desired high-level organizational business processes
- identify business process automation opportunities
- assess an organization’s risk factors
- review key success criteria
Identify existing solutions and systems
- evaluate an organization’s enterprise architecture
- identify data sources needed for a solution
- define use cases and quality standards for existing data
- identify and document an organization’s business processes
- refine high-level requirements
- identify functional requirements
- identify non-functional requirements
- confirm that requirements meet an organization’s goals
Perform fit/gap analyses
- determine the feasibility of meeting specific requirements
- evaluate Dynamics 365 apps and AppSource options to solve requirements
- address functional gaps through alternate solutions
- determine the scope for a solution
Architect a solution (40-45%)
Lead the design process
- design the solution topology
- design customizations for existing apps
- design and validate user experience prototypes
- identify opportunities for component reuse
- communicate system design visually
- design application lifecycle management (ALM) processes
- design a data migration strategy
- design apps by grouping required features based on role or task
- design a data visualization strategy
- design an automation strategy that uses Power Automate
Design the data model
- design entities and fields
- design reference and configuration data
- design relationships and relationship behavior
- determine when to connect to external data versus import data
- design data models to address complex sets of requirements
- design collaboration integrations
- design integrations between Power Platform solutions and Dynamics 365 apps
- design integrations with an organization’s existing systems
- design third-party integrations
- design an authentication strategy
- design a business continuity strategy
- identify opportunities to integrate and extend Power Platform solutions by using Microsoft Azure
Design the security model
- design the business unit and team structure
- design security roles
- design field security
- design security models to address complex sets of requirements
- determine security model management policies and processes
- identify Azure Active Directory groups and app registrations required to support a solution
- identify data loss prevention (DLP) policies for a solution
- determine how external users will access a solution
Implement the solution (15-20%)
Validate the solution design
- evaluate detail designs and implementation
- validate security
- ensure that the solution conforms to API limits
- resolve automation conflicts
- resolve integration conflicts
- identify and resolve potential and actual performance issues
- troubleshoot data migration
- resolve any identified issues with deployment plans
- identify factors that impact go-live readiness and remediate issues
Exam Format Microsoft Power Platform PL-600
Exam Name: Microsoft Power Platform Solutions Architect
Exam Code: PL-600
Exam Duration: 150 mins
Exam Format: Multiple Choice and Multi-Response Questions
Exam Type: Power Platform
Number of Questions: 40-60 Questions
Exam Fee: $165 USD
Exam Language: English
Pass Score: 700 (on a scale of 1-1000)
Part of the requirements for: Microsoft Certified: Power Platform Solution Architect Expert
Refer SkillCertPro FAQ if you have any doubts : https://skillcertpro.com/faq/