Microsoft SC-200 Exam Questions 2021 (Microsoft Security Operations Analyst)
We at SkillCertPro providing you with 330+ curated Microsoft SC-200 Exam Questions 2021 for you to successfully prepare and clear the exam on the first attempt.
The Microsoft Security Operations Analyst collaborates with organizational stakeholders to secure information technology systems for the organization. Their goal is to reduce organizational risk by rapidly remediating active attacks in the environment, advising on improvements to threat protection practices, and referring violations of organizational policies to appropriate stakeholders.
Responsibilities include threat management, monitoring, and response by using a variety of security solutions across their environment. The role primarily investigates, responds to, and hunts for threats using Microsoft Azure Sentinel, Azure Defender, Microsoft 365 Defender, and third-party security products. Since the Security Operations Analyst consumes the operational output of these tools, they are also a critical stakeholder in the configuration and deployment of these technologies.
It is recommended to have below knowledge when attempting the Microsoft SC-200 Exam Questions
Mitigate threats using Microsoft 365 Defender (25-30%)
Detect, investigate, respond, and remediate threats to the production environment by using Microsoft Defender for Office 365
- Detect, investigate, respond, remediate Microsoft Teams, SharePoint, and OneDrive for Business threats
- Detect, investigate, respond, remediate threats to email by using Defender for Office 365
- Manage data loss prevention policy alerts
- Assess and recommend sensitivity labels
- Assess and recommend insider risk policies
Detect, investigate, respond, and remediate endpoint threats by using Microsoft Defender for Endpoint
- Manage data retention, alert notification, and advanced features
- Configure device attack surface reduction rules
- Configure and manage custom detections and alerts
- Respond to incidents and alerts
- Manage automated investigations and remediations Assess and recommend endpoint configurations to reduce and remediate vulnerabilities by using Microsoft’s Threat and Vulnerability Management solution.
- Manage Microsoft Defender for Endpoint threat indicators
- Analyze Microsoft Defender for Endpoint threat analytics
Detect, investigate, respond, and remediate identity threats
- Identify and remediate security risks related to sign-in risk policies
- Identify and remediate security risks related to Conditional Access events
- Identify and remediate security risks related to Azure Active Directory
- Identify and remediate security risks using Secure Score
- Identify, investigate, and remediate security risks related to privileged identities
- Configure detection alerts in Azure AD Identity Protection
- Identify and remediate security risks related to Active Directory Domain Services using Microsoft Defender for Identity
- Identify, investigate, and remediate security risks by using Microsoft Cloud Application Security (MCAS)
- Configure MCAS to generate alerts and reports to detect threats
Manage cross-domain investigations in Microsoft 365 Defender Portal
- Manage incidents across Microsoft 365 Defender products
- Manage actions pending approval across products
- Perform advanced threat hunting
Microsoft Security Operations Analyst (SC-200) exam consists of 40-60 questions. To complete the exam, candidates will get 180 minutes. The types of questions that candidates can face in the exam include scenario-based single answer questions, multiple-choice questions, arrange in the correct sequence type questions, drag & drop questions, mark review, drag, and drop, etc. However, to pass the exam, a candidate has to score a minimum of 700 or more. To apply for the exam, the examination fee is $165 USD including taxes. And, candidates can give the exam in English and the Japanese language.
Part of the requirements for: Microsoft Certified: Security Operations Analyst Associate
Refer SkillCertPro FAQ if you have any doubts : https://skillcertpro.com/faq/