- Aim for above 85% or above in our mock exams before giving the main exam.
- Do review wrong & right answers and thoroughly go through explanations provided to each question which will help you understand the question.
- Data Types & Operators
- Type conversion (implicit vs. explicit)
- Functions (plus higher order functions)
- Data Structures: Objects & Arrays
- Document Object Model
- Error Handling
- Testing (Platform agnostic)
- Asynchronous Programming
- Variables, types, and collections: 23%
- Objects, functions, and classes: 25%
- Browsers and events: 17%
- Debugging and error handling: 7%
- Asynchronous programming: 13%
- Testing: 7%
There are no prerequisite certifications for this exam.
Content: 60 multiple-choice/multiple-select questions
Time allotted to complete the exam: 105 minutes
Passing score: 65%
Registration fee: USD 200, plus applicable taxes as required per local law
Reschedule fee: USD 100, plus applicable taxes as required per local law
Delivery options: Proctored exam delivered onsite at a testing center. Click here for information on scheduling an exam.
References: No hard-copy or online materials may be referenced during the exam.
Refer Skillcertpro FAQ if you have any doubts : https://skillcertpro.com/faq/
Checkout exam overview here
Idris Bagheri –
Great preparation course. It helped me refresh my knowledge and prepare for the exam. I was able to pass the exam from the first take. It feels that questions in this course are more challenging than on the exam. I definitely recommend this to include in your exam prep.
Anastasia Reynolds –
Great set of questions. Taking my exam in less than a week and I feel like this has really helped me. UPDATE: I have taken my exam today and I can confirm I have passed. These practice exams were fantastic well worth the price. I took each exam 2 times. Good luck everybody & Thank you Skillcertpro!
Alex Ortiz –
I took 3 mock tests before my scheduled test, the questions are tougher than what the test gives but because you would have gone through these mock tests, the certification exam would be much easier to crack. All the best test takers!