Salesforce Sales Cloud Consultant Practice Tests 2022
- We are offering 198 latest Salesforce Sales Cloud Consultant Exam Questions for practice, which will help you to score higher in your exam.
- Aim for above 85% or above in our mock exams before giving the main exam.
- Do review wrong & right answers and thoroughly go through explanations provided to each question which will help you understand the question.
The Salesforce Certified Sales Cloud Consultant exam is designed for consultants who have experience implementing Sales Cloud solutions in a customer-facing role. The Salesforce Certified Sales Cloud Consultant is able to successfully design and implement Sales Cloud solutions that meet customer business requirements, are maintainable and scalable, and contribute to long-term customer success. Some examples of concepts the successful candidate should understand include:
- Design Sales and Marketing solutions to meet business requirements.
- Design applications and interfaces that maximize user productivity.
- Manage data and design analytics to track key Sales Cloud metrics.
Below knowledge is recommended for Salesforce Sales Cloud Consultant Exam Questions 2022
The Salesforce Certified Sales Cloud Consultants is interested in demonstrating their expertise as a cloud computing implementation consultant, with a specialty in Salesforce automation. The Salesforce Certified Sales Cloud Consultant has 2 to 5 years of experience as a senior business analyst and has developed the skills outlined below:
- Structured skill set for the consulting practice
- Experience with the full project lifecycle of Sales Cloud implementations
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Deep knowledge of Sales Cloud features
- Solid understanding of data management and database concepts
- Experience scoping projects
- Ability to:
- Design and implement successful solutions
- Anticipate and mitigate risk
- Meet and manage customer expectations
- Increase customer confidence
- Consistently deliver effective business solutions
- Manage solution delivery and any issues that arise
- Build solutions that are scalable and maintainable
- Set up change management practices to ensure long-term solution success
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues
- Prioritize and escalate customer issues
A candidate for this exam will likely need assistance to:
- Perform advanced data management tasks, including migration and archiving.
- Architect an integration solution.
- Implement the Salesforce mobile app.
A candidate for this exam is not expected to know or do the following:
- Design and develop a standalone custom application on the Customer 360 platform.
- Build integrations using the Salesforce mobile app API.
- Architect, design, and deploy a complex (e.g., multi-business unit, large enterprise, business-to-consumer) implementation.
- Implement any application not listed in the core objectives.
- Customize or enhance an AppExchange application.
- Salesforce CPQ
The Salesforce Certified Sales Cloud Consultant exam measures a candidate’s knowledge and skills related to the following objectives. A candidate should have hands-on experience implementing Sales Cloud solutions and have demonstrated the application of each of the features/functions below.
- Industry Knowledge: 7%
- Implementation Strategies: 12%
- Sales Cloud Solution Design: 21%
- Marketing and Leads: 8%
- Account and Contact Management: 13%
- Opportunity Management: 13%
- Sales Productivity: 9%
- Sales Cloud Analytics: 9%
- Integration and Data Management: 8%
About the Salesforce Sales Cloud Consultant Exam
Read on for details about the Salesforce Sales Cloud Consultant Exam Questions
- Content: 60 multiple-choice/multiple-select questions and 5 non-scored questions
- Time allotted to complete the exam: 105 minutes
- Passing score: 62%
- Registration fee: USD 200, plus applicable taxes as required per local law
- Retake fee: USD 100, plus applicable taxes as required per local law
- Delivery options: Proctored exam delivered onsite at a testing center or in an online proctored environment. Click here for information on scheduling an exam.
- References: No hard-copy or online materials may be referenced during the exam.
- Prerequisite: Salesforce Administrator credential
- Please note: When evaluating questions and answers, please consider all currently available features including those available in either Lightning Experience or Salesforce Classic.
Refer Skillcertpro FAQ if you have any doubts : https://skillcertpro.com/faq/
Checkout exam overview here