Salesforce Marketing Cloud Email Specialist Exam Questions 2023
- We are offering 440 latest real Salesforce Marketing Cloud Email Specialist Exam Questions for practice, which will help you to score higher in your exam.
- Aim for above 85% or above in our mock exams before giving the main exam.
- Do review wrong & right answers and thoroughly go through explanations provided to each question which will help you understand the question.
- Master Cheat Sheet was prepared by instructors which contain personal notes of them for all exam objectives. Carefully written to help you all understand the topics easily.
- It is recommended to use the Master Cheat Sheet just before 2-3 days of the main exam to cram the important notes.
The Salesforce Marketing Cloud Email Specialist credential is designed for individuals who can demonstrate knowledge, skills, and experience in email marketing best practices in the following areas: content creation, subscriber and data management, delivery, and analytics within the Marketing Cloud Email application.
The Salesforce Marketing Cloud Email Specialist has experience using Marketing Cloud, specifically Email Studio, Content Builder, Journey Builder, importing data, segmenting data, and running reports that capture email data. They can create solutions that meet email marketing goals. The Marketing Cloud Email Specialist is familiar with product capabilities related to email marketing, report generation, and data management.
Below knowledge is recommended for Salesforce Marketing Cloud Email Specialist Exam Questions 2023
The Salesforce Marketing Cloud Email Specialist has an awareness of marketing terminology and best practices and has the experience, skills, and knowledge to:
- Build email marketing campaigns leveraging the various tools within Email Studio, including Content Builder.
- Build relational data models.
- Send emails using email application sending methods.
- Build email automations using Automation Studio and Journey Builder.
- Create reports of email tracking data. Invest time in studying the resources listed in this exam guide and the additional study materials provided by Salesforce.
The course domains and modules act as a blueprint for the exam. It is important to practice from the correct material and follow the right steps. Therefore, you must refer to the Salesforce Marketing Cloud Email Specialist official exam guide. Also, objectives play an important role, so follow this step successfully. Below are the objectives of the Salesforce Marketing Cloud Email Specialist examination:
- Email Marketing Best Practices: 10%
- Content Creation and Delivery: 24%
- Marketing Automation: 26%
- Subscriber and Data Management: 26%
- Insights and Analytics: 14%
About the Salesforce Sales Cloud Consultant Exam
Read on for details about the Salesforce Marketing Cloud Email Specialist Exam Questions
- Content: 60 multiple-choice/multiple-select questions and 5 non-scored questions
- Time allotted to complete the exam: 90 minutes
- Passing score: 67%
- Registration fee: USD 200, plus applicable taxes as required per local law
- Retake fee: USD 100, plus applicable taxes as required per local law
- Delivery options: Proctored exam delivered onsite at a testing center or in an online proctored environment. Click here for information on scheduling an exam.
- References: No hard-copy or online materials may be referenced during the exam.
- Prerequisite: Salesforce Administrator credential
- Please note: When evaluating questions and answers, please consider all currently available features including those available in either Lightning Experience or Salesforce Classic.
Refer SkillCertPro FAQ if you have any doubts : https://skillcertpro.com/faq/
Checkout exam overview here