Tableau Desktop Specialist Exam Questions 2022
- We are offering 601 latest real Tableau Desktop Specialist Exam Questions for practice, which will help you to score higher in your exam.
- Aim for above 85% or above in our mock exams before giving the main exam.
- Do review wrong & right answers and thoroughly go through explanations provided to each question which will help you understand the question.
- Master Cheat Sheet was prepared by instructors which contain personal notes of them for all exam objectives. Carefully written to help you all understand the topics easily.
- It is recommended to use the Master Cheat Sheet just before 2-3 days of the main exam to cram the important notes.
- Weekly updates: We have a dedicated team updating our question bank on a regular basis, based on the feedback of students on what appeared on the actual exam, as well as through external benchmarking.
The Tableau Desktop Specialist examination conducted by Tableau is specially designed for those candidates who already have foundational skills and understanding of Tableau Desktop. After completing this certification the candidate will successfully become a Desktop Specialist. Also, the candidate will develop skills to connect to, prepare, explore, and analyze data, and share their insights.
Who should take the exam?
A Tableau Desktop Specialist certificate holder can change their career line or achieve a promotion or get a high rise in your salary. This examination brings the best out of the given profiles:
- Data Analyst
- Business Intelligence Analyst
- Senior data analyst
- BI developer
- Data scientist
- Analytics manager
- Analytics consultant
- Associate Specialist, Communications
It is recommended to have the below knowledge when attempting the Tableau Desktop Certified Associate Exam Questions
- Connecting to Data in Tableau
- Preparing Data in Tableau
- Joins, Unions & Data Blending
- Analyzing Data in Tableau
- Basic Visualizations
- Customizing Visualizations
- Managing Data Properties
- Combined vs. Dual Axis Bar Chart
- Stacked Bar Chart
- Histogram & Bins
- Groups vs. Sets
- Trend Lines
- Tableau Calculations
- Sharing Insights
- Building Dashboards
- Building Stories
- Creating Interactive Dashboards
- Dimensions vs. Measures
- Continuous vs. Discrete
- Using Tableau in a Time Effective Manner
Tableau Desktop Specialists
The Tableau Desktop Specialist exam is designed for those having foundational skills and understanding of the Tableau Desktop and with at least 3 months experience in using Tableau Desktop.
Tableau Desktop Specialist exam measures students understanding in connecting and preparing data, managing data properties as well as modifying data connections, creating basic charts, organizing data, and applying filters, Tableau concepts, applying analytics, working with aggregations, creating dashboards, and sharing insights.
- Time: 60 minutes. In fact, you are given 5 minutes extra, to read the instructions.
- 30 Multiple-Choice Questions (4 choices)
- Passing score: 70%
- Topics covered: 1. Connecting to and Preparing Data, 2. Exploring and Analyzing Data, 3. Sharing Insights, 4. Understanding Tableau Concepts
- Some of the questions would require hands-on session to answer.
- Cost: US$100. However, students can get US$20 off! Just sign up using your school email address and the discount will be automatically applied.
Exam Preparation Guide : https://mkt.tableau.com/files/DesktopSpecialist_ExamGuide.pdf
Refer SkillCertPro FAQ if you have any doubts: https://skillcertpro.com/faq/