Salesforce Business Analyst Exam Questions & Dumps 2023
- We are offering 500 latest real Salesforce Business Analyst Exam Questions & Dumps 2023 for practice, which will help you to score higher in your exam.
- Aim for above 85% or above in our mock exams before giving the main exam.
- Do review the wrong & right answers and thoroughly go through the explanations provided for each question which will help you understand the question.
- Weekly updates: We have a dedicated team updating our question bank on a regular basis, based on the feedback of students on what appeared on the actual exam, as well as through external benchmarking.
Candidates should have knowledge of Salesforce best practices and be proficient in planning discovery activities, mapping business processes, eliciting requirements, and writing user stories.
A business analyst is a professional responsible for eliciting, documenting, and managing the requirements, facilitating meetings, drafting feasibility studies, and acting as a liaison or bridge between technical and functional groups.
Depending on the organization, business analysts may be responsible for discovering what the user truly wants, designing a solution vision, breaking product development into doable steps, determining what success looks like, and driving iterative evaluation and revision.
The key activities that business analysts perform include:
- Understanding problems and goals
- Analyzing needs and solutions
- Devising strategies
- Driving change
- Facilitating stakeholder collaboration
- and much more
It is recommended to have below knowledge when attempting the Salesforce Business Analyst Exam Questions & Dumps 2023
- Should be able to get over with stakeholder management, data analysis fundamentals, and business communication.
- Experienced in using, designing, and charting out approval principles, work processes, and security controls on Salesforce or similar CRM platforms
- Excellent proficiency in verbal and non-verbal skills along with relational aptitudes
- Experienced in handling multiple undertakings working in a collective group
- Adapt to any business environment and be effective in making strategic decisions and plans to be followed
- Eager to learn and acquire new skills and abilities related to the department
- Well versed with platforms such as Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Visio, and Project experienced in executing the platform of Salesforce CRM using Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
The Salesforce Business Analyst Exam Questions & Dumps 2023 measures a candidate’s knowledge and skills related to the following objectives. A candidate should have hands-on experience as a Salesforce Business Analyst and have demonstrated the application of each of the features/functions below.
- Customer Discovery: 17%
- Collaboration with Stakeholders: 24%
- Business Process Mapping: 16%
- Requirements: 17%
- User Stories: 18%
- User Acceptance: 8%
- 65 multiple-choice/multiple-select questions – 105 mins
- 72% is the passing score
- The exam Fee is $200 plus applicable taxes
- The Salesforce Certified Administrator certification is a prerequisite for taking this exam.
Part of the requirements for: https://trailhead.salesforce.com/help?article=Salesforce-Certified-Business-Analyst-Exam-Guide
Refer SkillCertPro FAQ if you have any doubts : https://skillcertpro.com/faq/