Salesforce Certified B2C Commerce Developer Exam Questions & Dumps 2023
- We are offering 180 latest real Salesforce Certified B2C Commerce Developer Exam Questions & Dumps 2023 for practice, which will help you to score higher in your exam.
- Aim for above 85% or above in our mock exams before taking the main exam.
- Do review the wrong & right answers and thoroughly go through the explanations provided for each question which will help you understand the question.
- Weekly updates: We have a dedicated team updating our question bank on a regular basis, based on the feedback of students on what appeared on the actual exam, as well as through external benchmarking.
The Salesforce B2C Commerce Developer credential is designed for individuals who have experience as developers for Salesforce B2C Commerce Digital. This credential is targeted toward Salesforce customers, partners, and employees who want to demonstrate their knowledge and skills in using B2C Commerce to develop an eCommerce solution, such as:
The Salesforce B2C Commerce Developer exam measures a candidate’s knowledge and skills related to the following objectives. A candidate should have hands-on experience with B2C Commerce and should be able to demonstrate knowledge and expertise in each of the areas below.
B2C Commerce Setup: 11%
Work With a B2C Site: 12%
Data Management Using Business Manager Usage: 24%
Application Development: 53%
It is recommended to have the below knowledge when attempting Salesforce Certified B2C Commerce Developer Exam Questions 2023
- Implementing and using Storefront Reference Architecture (SFRA).
- Creating cartridges to add reusable functionality to a site.
- Creating reusable code using ISML templates.
- Using Content Slots or Page Designer to improve the appearance and flexibility of a site.
- Using the Forms Framework to control the validation, rendering, and storing of consumer-entered values.
- Using the B2C Commerce APIs to modify business logic in the site.
- Using jobs to create batch processes on system or custom objects.
- Using Open Commerce API (OCAPI) to customize business logic.
- Integrating with third party systems with B2C Commerce asynchronous and synchronous methods as appropriate for the business need.
- Creating code and configuring sites to ensure sites can scale while continuing to perform optimally.
- Using appropriate tools to troubleshoot issues with code or configuration of a site, as well as optimize site performance.
About the Exam
Read on for details about the Salesforce B2C Commerce Developer exam.
- Content: 60 scored multiple-choice questions; up to 65 total questions (Please see the note below about non-scored questions)
- Time allotted to complete the exam: 105 minutes
- Passing score: 65%
- Registration fee: USD 200
- Delivery options: Proctored exam delivered onsite at a testing center or in an online proctored environment. Click here for information on scheduling an exam.
- References: No hard-copy or online materials may be referenced during the exam.
- Prerequisite: None
Part of the requirements for: https://trailhead.salesforce.com/help?article=Salesforce-Certified-Business-Analyst-Exam-Guide
Refer SkillCertPro FAQ if you have any doubts : https://skillcertpro.com/faq/