Aruba Certified Mobility Associate (ACMA) Exam Questions 2023
- We are offering 405 latest real Aruba Certified Mobility Associate (ACMA) Exam Questions 2023 for practice, which will help you to score higher in your exam.
- Aim for above 85% or above in our mock exams before giving the main exam.
- Do review the wrong & right answers and thoroughly go through the explanations provided for each question which will help you understand the question.
- Weekly updates: We have a dedicated team updating our question bank on a regular basis, based on the feedback of students on what appeared on the actual exam, as well as through external benchmarking.
Aruba Certified Mobility Associate (ACMA) Exam Questions Validate your foundational networking knowledge and skills required to design, set up, and configure a basic Aruba Wireless Local Area Network (WLAN) utilizing the V8 operating system architecture and features.
It is recommended to have the below knowledge when attempting Aruba Certified Mobility Associate (ACMA) Exam Questions 2023
- Understand the Aruba Mobile First Platform based on the Aruba Mobility Master and Controller architecture
- Configure secure WLAN features
- Configure integrated firewalls
- Describe and configure Controller and AP communications
- Describe features of Dynamic RF management
- Implement secure and guest networking solutions
Why earn this certification?
- To position yourself as a trusted team member who can contribute to the design, deployment and management of the latest Aruba Mobile First Platform solutions
- To validate you understand the fundamentals of building an Aruba Mobile First Platform
- To advanced your career as a certified professional
Typical candidates for this certification are networking IT professionals who deploy small-to-medium scale enterprise network solutions based on Aruba products and technologies.
- Candidates must pass the Aruba Certified Mobility Associate certification exam on PearsonVUE.
- Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
- Length: 60 questions
- Exam Code: HPE6-A70
Checkout more details of this certification here: https://www.arubanetworks.com/en-in/support-services/training-services/certified-mobility-associate/