Microsoft Azure Stack Hub Operator Associate (AZ-600) Exam Questions 2023
- We are offering 298 latest real Microsoft (AZ-600) Exam Questions 2023 for practice, which will help you to score higher in your exam.
- Aim for above 85% or above in our mock exams before giving the main exam.
- Do review wrong & right answers and thoroughly go through explanations provided to each question which will help you understand the question.
- Weekly updates: We have a dedicated team updating our question bank on a regular basis, based on the feedback of students on what appeared on the actual exam, as well as through external benchmarking.
Candidates for Exam AZ-600 are Azure administrators or Azure Stack Hub operators who provide cloud services to end users or customers from within their own datacenter using Azure Stack Hub.
Candidates for this exam should have significant experience managing and operating Azure Stack Hub environments. They should have a strong understanding of Azure, in addition to some knowledge of virtualization, networking, and identity management. They need to understand how Azure Stack Hub enables DevOps processes and the hybrid development model.
It is recommended to have below knowledge when attempting the Microsoft Azure Stack Hub Operator Associate (AZ-600) Exam Questions
- Manage infrastructure certificates for Azure Stack Hub
- Manage Azure Stack Hub registration
- Configure an Azure Stack Hub home directory
- Provision a service principal for Azure Stack Hub
- Recommend a business continuity disaster recovery (BCDR) strategy
- Manage Azure Stack Hub by using privileged endpoints
- Manage Azure Stack Hub Marketplace
- Offer App Services and Event Hub resource providers
- Manage usage and billing
Skills Measured for Microsoft Azure Stack Hub Operator Associate (AZ-600) Exam Questions
- Provide services (30-35%)
- Implement data center integration (15-20%)
- Manage identity and access (10-15%)
- Manage infrastructure (30-35%)
Microsoft (AZ-600) Exam consists of 40-60 questions. To complete the exam, candidates will get 180 minutes. The types of questions that candidates can face in the exam include scenario-based single answer questions, multiple-choice questions, arrange in the correct sequence type questions, drag & drop questions, mark review, drag, and drop, etc. However, to pass the exam, a candidate has to score a minimum of 700 or more. To apply for the exam, the examination fee is $165 USD including taxes. And, candidates can give the exam in English and the Japanese language.
As the prerequisites of Microsoft exam AZ-600, candidates should have prior experience with operating systems, virtualization, cloud infrastructure, storage structures, and networking:
- Understanding of on-premises virtualization technologies, including VMs and virtual networking
- Understanding of network configuration, including TCP/IP, Domain Name System (DNS), virtual private networks (VPNs), firewalls, and encryption technologies
- Understanding of Active Directory concepts, including domains, forests, and domain controllers
Part of the requirements for: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/learn/certifications/exams/az-600
Refer SkillCertPro FAQ if you have any doubts : https://skillcertpro.com/faq/
Gadi Ashraf –
I have cleared the exam with 920 marks.
It took for me 3 weeks time for course and practice tests.
Some questions are straight forward and for some questions they will try confuse you with different scenario’s and similar kind of answers where we need to be careful.
If we are clear with concepts then it wont be challenging. Many questions are from here in main exam. Thanks SCP
Paparoa G –
This course covers mostly 70-80% of questions asked in the exams. If you practice this along with a overall course, you will pass for sure. I score 940 by taking these tests and reading course materials. 1-2 days prep is enough.
Carla Stewart –
The practice papers cover almost every concepts and it will be a little difficult compared to the real exam. I took the exam on 20th and before that day . i couldnt even pass 2 practice sets and i was worried. But on the real exam , i cleared it. So even if you dont clear the practice sets, dont worry , keep trying and it will be ok. Thank you skillcertpro.
Akram Salah –
These practice exams were very helpful for me to prepare for the exam. The exam in fact felt much easier than these practice exams; I passed with a 93% score for my first attempt! The extensive explanations for all right and wrong answers truly made the difference for me, as they helped me figure out which parts of the exam materials I needed to study a bit more. Highly recommended!