Java SE 8 Programmer II (1Z0-809) Exam Questions 2023
- We are offering 794 latest real Java SE 8 Programmer II (1Z0-809) Exam Questions 2023 for practice, which will help you to score higher in your exam.
- Aim for above 85% or above in our mock exams before giving the main exam.
- Do review wrong & right answers and thoroughly go through the explanations provided for each question which will help you understand the question.
- Master Cheat Sheet was prepared by instructors which contain personal notes of them for all exam objectives. Carefully written to help you all understand the topics easily.
- It is recommended to use the Master Cheat Sheet just before 2-3 days of the main exam to cram the important notes.
- Weekly updates: We have a dedicated team updating our question bank on a regular basis, based on the feedback of students on what appeared on the actual exam, as well as through external benchmarking.
Java SE 8 Programmer II | 1Z0-809 Certification Exam covers advanced topics like Generics and collections, I/O fundamentals, File I/O, Concurrency, JDBC and if its JAVA 8, Lambdas, Streams and Date & Time APIs. Such convenience of operating the system helps in starting Java SE 8 Programmer II is covered in the Oracle 1Z0-809 exam. The certification aims to enhance the learning with a sequence for producing the right result based on different stages of learning the Oracle 1Z0-809 study material.
- Format:: Multiple Choice
- Duration: 150
- Exam Price: $150
- Number of Questions: 70
- Passing Score: 65%
- Validation:This exam has been written for the Java SE 8 release
It is recommended to have below knowledge when attempting Java SE 8 Programmer II (1Z0-809) Exam Questions 2023
- Java Class Design
- Advanced Java Class Design
- Generics and Collections
- Lambda Built-in Functional Interfaces
- Java Stream API
- Exceptions and Assertions
- Use Java SE 8 Date/Time API
- Java I/O Fundamentals
- Java File I/O (NIO.2)
- Java Concurrency
- Building Database Applications with JDBC
Assume the following:
- Missing package and import statements: If sample code do not include package or import statements, and the question does not explicitly refer to these missing statements, then assume that all sample code is in the same package, or import statements exist to support them.
- No file or directory path names for classes: If a question does not state the file names or directory locations of classes, then assume one of the following, whichever will enable the code to compile and run:
- All classes are in one file
- Each class is contained in a separate file, and all files are in one directory
- Unintended line breaks: Sample code might have unintended line breaks. If you see a line of code that looks like it has wrapped, and this creates a situation where the wrapping is significant (for example, a quoted String literal has wrapped), assume that the wrapping is an extension of the same line, and the line does not contain a hard carriage return that would cause a compilation failure.
- Code fragments: A code fragment is a small section of source code that is presented without its context. Assume that all necessary supporting code exists and that the supporting environment fully supports the correct compilation and execution of the code shown and its omitted environment.
- Descriptive comments: Take descriptive comments, such as “setter and getters go here,” at face value. Assume that correct code exists, compiles, and runs successfully to create the described effect.
Finally, as always we strive to make the content as unique, accurate & up to date as possible, but with the fast pace changes in the IT space, some of the concepts and. documentation are bound to be stale. We appreciate your constant feedback to help improve us further.
Our Instructors keep an eye on changes and will update the questions frequently
Checkout more details of this certification here : https://education.oracle.com/java-se-8-programmer-ii/pexam_1Z0-809
Hadley Hargraves –
Taking these exams and making sure you read and understand all the answer explanations (both right and wrong options) will give you what you need to pass the exam! Understand the concepts and pay attention to the details. Excellent dumps for 1Z0-809 out there. Kudos skillcertpro. Passed!
Ayna Ozer –
All 13 tests were highly useful in assessing my readiness for Java exam . Detailed answers provided to each question were very beneficial in raising my knowledge. would highly recommend this Skillcertpro course to others to secure success in not just exam but also professional level.
Bonnie Cain –
Passed and compared these prep exams to other providers, Skillcertpro offering was the best in quality and price point. All questions were on the mark compared to the real exam and helped me to be prepared.