Microsoft Azure Solutions Architect Expert (AZ-305) Exam Questions 2022
Skillcertpro Offerings (Instructor Note) :
- We are offering 770+ latest real Microsoft Azure Solutions Architect Expert (AZ-305) Exam Questions 2022 for practice, which will help you to score higher in your exam.
- Aim for above 85% or above in our mock exams before giving the main exam.
- Do review wrong & right answers and thoroughly go through explanations provided to each question which will help you understand the question.
- Master Cheat Sheet was prepared by instructors which contains personal notes of them for all exam objectives. Carefully written to help you all understand the topics easily.
- It is recommended to use the Master Cheat Sheet just before 2-3 days of the main exam to cram the important notes.
- Weekly updates: We have a dedicated team updating our question bank on a regular basis, based on the feedback of students on what appeared on the actual exam, as well as through external benchmarking.
Candidates for this exam should have advanced experience and knowledge of IT operations, including networking, virtualization, identity, security, business continuity, disaster recovery, data platforms, and governance. A professional in this role should manage how decisions in each area affect an overall solution. In addition, they should have experience in Azure administration, Azure development, and DevOps processes.
Skills measured for (AZ-305) Exam Questions 2022
- Design identity, governance, and monitoring solutions (25-30%)
- Design data storage solutions (25-30%)
- Design business continuity solutions (10-15%)
- Design infrastructure solutions (25-30%)
Microsoft is keeping evolving its learning programs to help you and your career keep pace with today’s digital world. The new updated role-based certifications will help you to keep pace with today’s business requirements. This change is definitely for the better, but it brings new challenges to organizations. Deployments must be automated and predictable, architecture has to handle spikes in traffic, applications have to be resilient when failures occur, data must be secure and not vulnerable to malicious actors—and these are just some of the challenges.
Microsoft Learning is constantly evolving its learning program to better offer what you need to skill up, prove your expertise to employers and peers, and get the recognition—and opportunities you’ve earned. On October 7th, 2021, Microsoft announced that they’re reimagining the Azure Solutions Architect Expert certification. The Azure solutions architect is key to all of this and more, and the updated certification better aligns with the skills of real-world solutions architects and the tasks they perform.
To obtain and become a Microsoft Certified: Azure Solutions Architect Expert, you can choose one of the following three options:
- Earn or have a current AZ-104 Azure Administrator Associate certification and pass Exam AZ-305 on November 16, 2021.
- Pass AZ-303 Exam before it retires on March 31, 2022, and then pass Exam AZ-305 on November 16, 2021.
- Pass both the AZ-303 Exam and AZ-304 Exam before they retire on March 31, 2022.
For Microsoft Learning path : https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/learn/certifications/exams/az-305
AZ-305 Certification Benefits
- AZ-305 certification makes you a qualified professional who has end-to-end knowledge of the subject around Azure Roles and Responsibilities.
- It helps you get a bigger raise and attract lucrative packages.
- Updating your profile with this certificate will advance your job profile and increase your chances of getting selected for the position.
- Not only this, it helps you provide sheer recognition in the organization.
- With a 19% market share and continuous innovation, Microsft tends to bloom, and hence the demand for Expert Azure Solution Architect will see tremendous growth.