Microsoft Power BI Data Analyst (PL-300) Exam Questions 2022
Skillcertpro Offerings (Instructor Note) :
- We are offering 1000+ latest real Microsoft Power BI Data Analyst (PL-300) Exam Questions 2022 for practice, which will help you to score higher in your exam.
- Aim for above 85% or above in our mock exams before giving the main exam.
- Do review wrong & right answers and thoroughly go through explanations provided to each question which will help you understand the question.
- Weekly updates: We have a dedicated team updating our question bank on a regular basis, based on the feedback of students on what appeared on the actual exam, as well as through external benchmarking.
The Power BI data analyst delivers actionable insights by leveraging available data and applying domain expertise. The Power BI data analyst collaborates with key stakeholders across verticals to identify business requirements, cleans and transforms the data, and then designs and builds data models by using Power BI. The Power BI data analyst provides meaningful business value through easy-to-comprehend data visualizations, enables others to perform self-service analytics, and deploys and configures solutions for consumption. Candidates for this exam should be proficient in using Power Query and writing expressions by using DAX.
This course for the PL-300 exam will help you in understanding the core concepts of Microsoft Data Analytics. Here you will learn about:
- Preparing data for analysis
- Modeling of data in Power BI
- Visualization of data in Power BI
- Data Analysis in Power BI
It will brace you for the actual exam environment with the help of thoroughly researched content, prepared by the Power BI experts. The DA-100: Analyzing Data with Microsoft Power BI exam will be getting expired by 31st, March 2022. Microsoft has replaced it with a new exam, that is, PL-300: Microsoft Power BI Data Analyst. After passing this exam, you will earn the badge of Microsoft Certified: Power BI Data Analyst Associate. The Microsoft Certified: Data Analyst Associate certification will be renamed PL-300: Microsoft Power BI Data Analyst on February 28, 2022.
It is recommended to have the below knowledge before attempting Microsoft Power BI Data Analyst (PL-300) Exam Questions
- Preparation of the Data: This part comprises 15-20% of the exam questions. It tests a candidate’s ability to assimilate data from different data sources. It includes profiling, cleaning, transformation, and loading of data.
- Modeling of Data: This section covers around 30-35% of the certification. Data Modelling includes defining tables, relationship cardinality, and cross filter direction, creating model calculations by making use of DAX, hierarchies, calculated tables and columns, optimization of model performance, and more.
- Visualization and Analysis of Data: This part carries 25-30% of the exam. It involves creating reports and dashboards, configuring bookmarks, interactions between visuals, identification of the trends and patterns, and more.
- Deployment and Maintenance of Assets: This section includes 20-25% of the exam questions. It requires an understanding of the management of files and datasets, the configuration of workspace, subscription, and data alerts, certification of the content of Power BI, and more.
- People who want to become a Power BI data analyst
- People preparing for Microsoft’s PL-300 (Previously DA-100) exam
- Basic knowledge of statistical concepts
- Basic knowledge datasets and data relationships
Pl-300 exam more details can be found here : https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/learn/certifications/exams/pl-300
Check out our other Power Platform offerings : https://skillcertpro.com/product-category/microsoft/microsoft-power-platform/