Salesforce B2B Commerce Administrator Exam Questions
- We are offering 108 latest real Salesforce B2B Commerce Administrator Exam Questions for practice, which will help you to score higher in your exam.
- Aim for above 85% or above in our mock exams before giving the main exam.
- Do review wrong & right answers and thoroughly go through the explanations provided to each question which will help you understand the question.
The Salesforce B2B Commerce accreditation program encompasses the breadth of applications, the features and functions available to an end user, and the configuration and management options available to an administrator across B2B Commerce.
The Salesforce Accredited B2B Commerce Administrator will likely have at least six months of experience with Salesforce System Administration and B2B Commerce administration on the Salesforce platform. The Salesforce Accredited B2B Commerce professional may work internally as an employee, consultant for a system integrator, or customer. The Salesforce Accredited B2B Commerce professional may currently hold the Salesforce Certified Administrator credential.
Below knowledge is recommended for Salesforce B2B Commerce Administrator Exam Questions 2023
- Manage a Salesforce Org from an administration standpoint
- Articulate the basic concepts and advantages of B2B Commerce
- Understand the typical needs of a client when implementing cloud based Storefronts for B2B Commerce
- Understand the different types of products & how to configure them
- Set up different pricing strategies
- Understand how to implement Marketing & Pricing Strategies
- Organize your storefront by configuring Categories & Menus
- Understand how the B2B Commerce Cloud handles Internationalization by setting up additional currencie & languages
- Know what Attribute Driven Commerce is
- Configure Facetted Searches
- Register for the B2B Commerce Administrator Accreditation
Salesforce B2B Commerce Administrator I Exam Details:
- Prerequisite: There are no prerequisites for taking this exam
Exam Format: 50 multiple-choice questions
Time allotted to complete the exam: 90 minutes
Passing score: 70%
Registration fee: 200 USD
Delivery options: Online proctored or onsite proctored delivery.
Results: Provided immediately after exam submission as on-screen text and by email.
See the Salesforce Accredited B2B Commerce Administrator Exam Guide for more information about this credential.
Refer Skillcertpro FAQ if you have any doubts: https://skillcertpro.com/faq/
Checkout exam overview here