Salesforce Certified Pardot Consultant Exam Questions 2021
- We are offering 400 latest real Salesforce Certified Pardot Consultant exam questions for practice, which will help you to score higher in your exam.
- Aim for above 85% or above in our mock exams before giving the main exam.
- Do review wrong & right answers and thoroughly go through explanations provided to each question which will help you understand the question.
- Master Cheat Sheet was prepared by instructors which contain personal notes of them for all exam objectives. Carefully written to help you all understand the topics easily.
- It is recommended to use the Master Cheat Sheet just before 2-3 days of the main exam to cram the important notes.
The Salesforce Certified Pardot Consultant exam is planned for individuals who have expertise implementing the Pardot statement and can explain Salesforce management concepts that correlate to Pardot features. The certification exam comprises the Pardot purpose and its integration on the Salesforce platform. So, the potential candidates should be responsible to invent and implement solutions using Pardot’s marketing-automation abilities that match customers’ business necessities and long-term commitment goals.
Below knowledge is recommended for Salesforce Certified Pardot Consultant Exam Questions 2021
- Identify and understand a customer’s current marketing to sales strategy.
- Map customer goals to Pardot features.
- Design a strategy to meet customer business needs based on an analysis of key performance indicators.
- Recommend automation processes to achieve business objectives.
- Recommend Pardot tools and features (Salesforce Engage, Pardot Einstein) to implement marketing to sales strategy.
- Develop and recommend a data and content migration strategy.
- Articulate the implications and importance of technical setup.
- Analyze existing lead qualification strategy and make recommendations for translating into Pardot.
- Analyze existing lead nurturing strategy and make recommendations for translating into Pardot.
- Analyze existing lead generation strategy and make recommendations for translating into Pardot.
- Develop and recommend a scalable way of organizing data and assets in Pardot.
- Analyze data generated in Pardot reporting tools to make recommendations for system optimization.
- Set up and interpret reports/dashboards in B2B Marketing Analytics.
- Managing differing goals/objectives in divisions of a company using Pardot Business Units.
- Understand data governance – syncing records, user management, etc.
- Understand data hygiene, authorization, and organization.
- Develop and administer integration between Pardot and Salesforce.
- Invest time in studying the resources listed in this Exam Guide and any additional study materials provided by Pardot
The Salesforce Pardot Consultant exam measures a candidate’s knowledge and skills related to the following objectives. A candidate should have hands-on experience with the Pardot application and can demonstrate the application of each of the features/functions below.
- Evaluation: 17%
- Account Configuration: 20%
- Automating Business Processes: 17%
- Email Marketing: 10%
- Lead Management: 14%
- Personalizing the Prospect Experience: 8%
- Reporting, Metrics & Analytics: 11%
- Salesforce Engage: 3%
About the Salesforce Certified Pardot Consultant Exam
Read on for details about the Salesforce Pardot Consultant exam.
- Content: 60 multiple-choice/multiple-select questions, up to 5 unscored questions*
- Time allotted to complete the exam: 105 minutes
- Passing score: 68%
- Registration fee: USD 200, plus applicable taxes as required per local law
- Retake fee: USD 100, plus applicable taxes as required per local law
- Delivery options: Proctored exam delivered onsite at a testing center or in an online proctored environment. Click here for information on scheduling an exam.
- References: No hard-copy or online materials may be referenced during the exam.
- Prerequisite: Salesforce Pardot Specialist credential
Refer Skillcertpro FAQ if you have any doubts : https://skillcertpro.com/faq/
Checkout exam overview here