The Salesforce Marketing Cloud Consultant program is designed for consultants who have hands-on experience implementing Marketing Cloud Email Studio, Journey Builder, Automation Studio, Content Builder, Contact Builder, and Marketing Cloud Connect in a customer-facing role.
It is recommended to have the below knowledge when attempting the Salesforce Marketing Cloud Developer Exam Questions 2023
- Provided with a set of business requirements, determine what additional information is needed to design the recommended solution.
- Provided with a list of branding and creative strategies, probe for additional information that is needed to recommend an appropriate solution.
- Provided a customer environment and goals, determine the viability of external systems that need to be included in the solution (I.e. POS, CRM, e-commerce, data warehouse, data source inputs).
- Demonstrate how to gather requirements in order to put together the data and segmentation strategy for the customer (I.e. frequency, complexity, volume of sending).
- Given a scenario that includes customer information about subscriber acquisition, management, and attrition, utilize this information to select solution components.
- Given a solution, recommend the appropriate customer skill sets required to utilize the Marketing Cloud application.
Marketing Cloud Connect
- Understand the prerequisites to consider prior to starting a Marketing Cloud Connect configuration (I.e. Salesforce edition, list of integration users, scope user, administrator credentials).
- Understand how to send an email to a contact, lead, campaign, and report via the Sales/Service Cloud and Marketing Cloud (I.e. sending, triggered, automated).
- Understand how Sales/Service Cloud data in the Marketing Cloud can be segmented.
- Given a customer scenario, recommend the appropriate Marketing Cloud role based on User Stories.
- Determine which type of customer scenario warrants the creation of a business unit (I.e. publication types, demographic, workflow processes, and organizational structure).
- Given a scenario, troubleshoot issues regarding Reply Mail Management.
- Analyze the impact of applying Sender Authentication Package (SAP) to a business unit (I.e. link wrapping, Landing Pages, image URLs).
- Explain how the information in data views and tracking extracts are accessed.
- Compare and contrast standard reports, data views, and tracking extracts.
- Summarize Send Logs including when/why to use it; how to create and manage.
- Explain the various data objects in the Marketing Cloud (I.e. data extensions, list model, data retention model, publication lists, suppression lists).
- Understand available data types, retention, and template options when building a data extension.
- Understand how data is retrieved within a Relational Data Model (I.e. basic SQL).
- Given a customer scenario, recommend the appropriate import method with lists or data extensions.
- Understand the implications of a system being database of record.
- Understand the required steps to build, test, and deploy an email based on customer requirements.
- Explain the various ways to individualize email content (I.e. AMPscript, personalization strings, Dynamic Content, Guide Template Language).
- Compare and contrast the ways to individualize content, such as: SSJS vs. AMPscript, Dynamic Content Wizard vs. AMPscript/ LookupRows function.
- Explain various Marketing Cloud Email technologies (I.e. Link Alias tags, Impression regions, Web Analytics Connector).
- Explain the role and capabilities within Contact Builder.
- Understand how cardinality impacts data modeling.
- Summarize how to use Data Designer to incorporate data source into Contact Builder.
- Given a customer scenario, know how to build an Attribute Group to be used for a simple interaction.
- Compare and contrast automation tools such as Journey Builder and Automation Studio.
- Given a customer scenario that includes Journey Builder, evaluate the requirements, activities, and steps.
- Explain the requirements for and the methods by which a contact can enter a Journey.
Skills measured for Salesforce Marketing Cloud Consultant Exam Questions
The Salesforce Certified Marketing Cloud Consultant exam measures a candidate’s knowledge and skills related to the following objectives. A candidate should have hands-on experience with administering and configuring Marketing Cloud and demonstrate the knowledge and expertise in each of the areas below.
- Discovery and Architecture: 16%
- Integration: 20%
- Account Configuration: 12%
- Automation: 20%
- Data Modeling and Management: 21%
- Messaging: 11%
Exam Format for Salesforce Marketing Cloud Consultant
- Content: 60 multiple-choice/multiple-select questions, up to 5 unscored questions*
- Time allotted to complete the exam: 105 minutes
- Passing score: 67%
- Registration fee: USD 200, plus applicable taxes as required per local law
- Retake fee: USD 100, plus applicable taxes as required per local law
- Delivery options: Proctored exam delivered onsite at a testing center or in an online proctored environment. Click here or information on scheduling an exam
- References: No hard-copy or online materials may be referenced during the exam.
- Prerequisite: Salesforce Certified Marketing Cloud Administrator credential
Check out our other Salesforce certifications: https://skillcertpro.com/product-category/salesforce/
Checkout Salesforce trailhead website for overview on this certification : https://trailhead.salesforce.com/help?article=Salesforce-Certified-Marketing-Cloud-Consultant-Exam-Guide
Refer SkillCertPro FAQ if you have any doubts: https://skillcertpro.com/faq/