Salesforce Omnistudio Consultant Exam Questions & Dumps 2024
- We are offering 160 latest real Salesforce Omnistudio Consultant Exam Questions & Dumps 2024 for practice, which will help you to score higher in your exam.
- Aim for above 85% or above in our mock exams before giving the main exam.
- Do review the wrong & right answers and thoroughly go through the explanations provided for each question which will help you understand the question.
- Weekly updates: We have a dedicated team updating our question bank on a regular basis, based on the feedback of students on what appeared on the actual exam, as well as through external benchmarking.
The Salesforce OmniStudio Consultant credential is intended for individuals who have experience consulting on building cloud applications using OmniStudio tools in a customer-facing role. Candidates able to explain the purpose of OmniStudio tools and can design solutions using OmniStudio tools that meet customer business requirements, are maintainable and scalable, and contribute to long-term customer success.
The Salesforce Certified OmniStudio Consultant candidate is interested in consulting on digital transformation projects that rely on OmniStudio tools and seeks to demonstrate their knowledge of how to apply OmniStudio tools to meet business requirements.
The Salesforce Certified OmniStudio Consultant candidate possesses facilitation and consultative skills at a technical level. The consultant candidate may work internally as an employee or as a consultant. The candidate has at least 1 year of Salesforce experience with 2 to 5 years of experience in one or more of the roles below:
- Business Analyst or Business Consultant
- Consultant/Senior Consultant
- Solution Architect
- Delivery Manager/Director
- Project, Product, or Program Manager
- UX Designer
Salesforce Certified OmniStudio consultant candidates should be able to identify the business requirements and determine which of the OmniStudio tools should be used to implement them.
It is recommended to have the below knowledge when attempting Salesforce Omnistudio Consultant Exam Questions & Dumps 2024
- Familiarity with CRM business logic and processes
- Be familiar with Salesforce Service, Sales, and Experience Clouds as well as Sales & Service life cycles.
- Understand the benefits and limitations of all OmniStudio tools
- Integration Procedures
- Expression Sets & Decision Matrices
- Understand the benefits of using the available pre-built applications
- Have the ability to gather business requirements and apply the tools to meet the requirements and follow best practices.
- Can analyze what changes are required for UX/UI for Cards or OS.
- Develop the implementation plan for the solution that has been designed
- Understand basic implementations of OmniScript, DataRaptors, FlexCards, Integration Procedures, Expression Sets, and Decision Matrices..
- Have the ability to download and adapt an Industry Process to an Org/Sandbox.
- Customize and implement UX/UI to meet customer requirements.
About the Exam
Read on for details about the Salesforce OmniStudio Consultant exam:
- Content: 60 multiple-choice/multiple-select questions and up to 5 unscored questions*
- Time allotted to complete the exam: 105 minutes
- Passing score: 63%
- Registration fee: USD 200, plus applicable taxes as required per local law
- Retake fee: USD 100, plus applicable taxes as required per local law
- Delivery options: Proctored exam delivered onsite at a testing center or in an online proctored environment. Click here for information on scheduling an exam.
- References: No hard-copy or online materials may be referenced during the exam.
- Prerequisite: None
Part of the requirements for: https://trailhead.salesforce.com/help?article=Salesforce-Certified-Business-Analyst-Exam-Guide
Refer SkillCertPro FAQ if you have any doubts : https://skillcertpro.com/faq/