- We are offering 588 latest real Salesforce Sharing & Visibility Designer Exam Questions for practice, which will help you to score higher in your exam.
- Aim for above 85% or above in our mock exams before giving the main exam.
- Do review wrong & right answers and thoroughly go through explanations provided to each question which will help you understand the question.
According to Trailhead, “The Salesforce Certified Sharing and Visibility Specialist is designed for architects, analysts, and administrators who want to demonstrate their knowledge, skills, and capabilities to design secure, scalable security models on the Force.com platform. A Salesforce Certified Sharing and Visibility Specialist should be fluent in communicating technical solutions effectively to technical stakeholders and providing a project delivery framework that ensures quality and success.”
Below knowledge is recommended for Salesforce Sharing & Visibility Designer Exam Questions 2022
- Understand how Salesforce uses profiles, permission sets, roles and security settings to provide user access to the platform
- Understand how data in Salesforce is commonly shared across users, groups of users and roles
- Understand how different concepts of Team Sharing is used to grant access to records
- Understand sharing Files, Reports and Dashboards in Salesforce Lightning
- Understand what Territory Management is and how it influences record visibility
- Explain the capabilities of community licenses and the different ways to share data with Community users
- Understand advanced ways, considerations and solutions of sharing and visibility in Salesforce
- Sharing and Visibility Considerations with Large Data Volumes
- Understand how Salesforce Platform Encryption, Data Encryption and Shield impacts data visibility
- Declarative Sharing: 76%
- Performance and Scalability: 7%
- Programmatic Sharing: 17%
Salesforce Certified Sharing and Visibility Designer Exam Details:
- Retake Fee: $200 + taxes. If the credential expires then you have to give the full proctored exam again. You will start receiving email notifications as a reminder to complete your modules.
- Number of Questions: 60 MCQs
- Time: 105 minutes
- Passing Marks: 67%
Exam Format :
- Onsite Proctored – The exam is conducted in association with Kryterion. Registration for the exam must be done 24-72 hours in advance. To locate the test center, click here.
- Online Proctored – For an online proctored exam, click here.
Time Taken to Prepare for The Exam: It takes about 3 months in all for a beginner to grasp the concepts. However, a professional might take a lesser amount of time with multiple study aids.
Refer Skillcertpro FAQ if you have any doubts : https://skillcertpro.com/faq/
Checkout exam overview here