UiPath Automation Developer Associate (ADAv1) Exam Questions 2023
- We are offering 678 latest real UiPath Automation Developer Associate (ADAv1) Exam Questions for practice, which will help you to score higher in your exam.
- Aim for above 85% or above in our mock exams before taking the main exam.
- Do review the wrong & right answers and thoroughly go through the explanations provided for each question which will help you understand the question.
- Master Cheat Sheet was prepared by instructors which contain personal notes of them for all exam objectives. Carefully written to help you all understand the topics easily.
- It is recommended to use the Master Cheat Sheet a week before of the main exam to cram the important notes.
- Weekly updates: We have a dedicated team updating our question bank on a regular basis, based on the feedback of students on what appeared on the actual exam, as well as through external benchmarking.
The UiPath Professional Automation Developer Associate (UiRPA) certification is an entry-level RPA certification that validates your knowledge and skills in building, assessing, and demonstrating automation solutions using the UiPath platform. It is a good starting point for anyone interested in a career in RPA, regardless of their technical background.
The UiRPA certification exam covers a wide range of topics, including:
- RPA fundamentals
- UiPath Studio
- UiPath Orchestrator
- UiPath activities
- UiPath variables and data types
- UiPath debugging and troubleshooting
- UiPath best practices
The UiPath Professional Automation Developer Associate v1.0 Exam contains the following exam sections:
• Business Knowledge
• Platform Knowledge
• Studio Interface
• Variables and Arguments
• Control Flow
• Exception Handling
• UI Automation
• Object Repository
• Excel Automation
• Email Automation
• PDF Automation
• Working with Files and Folders
• Data Manipulation
• Version Control Integration
• Libraries and Templates
• Workflow Analyzer
• Implementation Methodology
• Integration Service
To be eligible to take the UiRPA certification exam, you must have completed the UiPath Automation Developer Associate Training or have equivalent experience. You can also take a free practice exam to assess your readiness.
The UiRPA certification is valid for two years. To maintain your certification, you must retake the exam or pass the UiPath Certified Advanced RPA Developer (UiARD) exam.
Here are some of the benefits of earning the UiPath Professional Automation Developer Associate certification:
- Demonstrate your skills to potential employers
- Increase your earning potential
- Gain credibility in the RPA industry
- Advance your career in RPA
If you are interested in a career in RPA, I encourage you to consider earning the UiPath Professional Automation Developer Associate certification. It is a great way to validate your skills and knowledge and to make yourself more marketable to potential employers.
You can schedule your exam here : https://www.uipath.com/learning/certification
Refer SkillCertPro FAQ if you have any doubts : https://skillcertpro.com/faq/