Databricks Spark Developer 3.0 for Python version Exam Questions(Databricks Certified Associate Developer for Apache Spark 3.0)
- We are offering 540 latest real Databricks Spark Developer 3.0 Exam Questions exam questions for practice, which will help you to score higher in your exam.
- Aim for above 85% or above in our mock exams before giving the main exam.
- Do review wrong & right answers and thoroughly go through explanations provided to each question which will help you understand the question.
- Master Cheat Sheet was prepared by instructors which contain personal notes of them for all exam objectives. Carefully written to help you all understand the topics easily.
- It is recommended to use the Master Cheat Sheet just before 2-3 days of the main exam to cram the important notes.
Checkout Scala Version here : https://skillcertpro.com/product/databricks-spark-developer-3-0-scala-exam-questions/
The Databricks Certified Associate Developer for Apache Spark 3.0 certification exam assesses the understanding of the Spark DataFrame API and the ability to apply the Spark DataFrame API to complete basic data manipulation tasks within a Spark session. These tasks include selecting, renaming and manipulating columns; filtering, dropping, sorting, and aggregating rows; handling missing data; combining, reading, writing and partitioning DataFrames with schemas; and working with UDFs and Spark SQL functions. In addition, the exam will assess the basics of the Spark architecture like execution/deployment modes, the execution hierarchy, fault tolerance, garbage collection, and broadcasting.
Prerequisites for Databricks Spark Developer 3.0 Exam Questions
The minimally qualified candidate should:
- have a basic understanding of the Spark architecture, including Adaptive Query Execution
- be able to apply the Spark DataFrame API to complete individual data manipulation task, including:
- selecting, renaming and manipulating columns
- filtering, dropping, sorting, and aggregating rows
- joining, reading, writing and partitioning DataFrames
- working with UDFs and Spark SQL functions
It is expected that developers that have been using the Spark DataFrame API for six months or more should be able to pass this certification exam.
While it will not be explicitly tested, the candidate must have a working knowledge of either Python or Scala. The exam is available in both languages.
Exam Details for Databricks Spark Developer 3.0
The exam details are as follows:
- The exam consists of 60 multiple-choice questions. Candidates will have 120 minutes to complete the exam.
- The minimum passing score for the exam is 70 percent. This translates to correctly answering a minimum of 42 of the 60 questions.
- The exam will be conducted via an online proctor.
- During the exam, candidates will be provided with a PDF version of the Apache Spark documentation for the language in which they are taking the exam and a digital notepad for taking notes and writing example code. An example of these test aids is available here: Python/Scala.
Refer SkillCertPro FAQ if you have any doubts : https://skillcertpro.com/faq/
Becky Green –
The series of test have been extremely helpful in giving the sense of real exams and helped me better my approach of interpreting the questions the right way. 2nd attempts at the test did help me better my score. Special mention to the explanations given for each answer which deepens the understanding.
Abraham Warren –
Really good to understand the format and general question style of the exam. Having passed with the help of these practice tests, I can say that the actual exam questions are similar to these practice tests. Thank you !
Miguel Terry –
I was glad to use this course – it allowed me to make the best use of my time. It highlighted my weakest areas that required more time and attention. Thanks
Alvin Yates –
I passed the Spark Developer 3.0 exam yesterday and I wouldn’t have passed without the skillcertpro practice tests. They cover the exact material that comes up in the exam and although they are worded bit differently, if you can grasp the concepts in the skillcertpro tests, you’ll do well in the exam.
Manikandan Ramkumar –
Dumps helped me clear exam easily
Sandeep Balan –
This was a great set of exam questions, i watched the course once and spent two weeks going through these questions. I passed the exam, which was quite difficult, but this course made it easy to get understanding of Databricks Spark at a higher level
Willie Parsons –
There were a few of grammatical errors and/or typos here & there which unfortunately would result in confusion. The material was fantastic overall and I trust that it is sufficient enough to prepare me for my exams.
update : Passed the exam..
Thanks a bunch