Salesforce Platform Developer 2 Practice Tests 2023
- We are offering 620+ latest Salesforce Platform Developer 2 Exam Questions 2023 for practice, which will help you to score higher in your exam.
- Aim for above 85% or above in our mock exams before giving the main exam.
- Do review wrong & right answers and thoroughly go through explanations provided to each question which will help you understand the question.
- Weekly updates: We have a dedicated team updating our question bank on a regular basis, based on the feedback of students on what appeared on the actual exam, as well as through external benchmarking.
The Salesforce Platform Developer II program is designed for individuals who would like to demonstrate their skills and knowledge in advanced programmatic capabilities of the Lightning Platform and data modeling to develop complex business logic and interfaces. The candidate can design, develop, test, and deploy programmatic solutions that are maintainable, reusable, and follow design patterns and object-oriented programming best practices.
The Salesforce Platform Developer I credential is a prerequisite for the program.
Below knowledge is recommended for Salesforce Platform Developer 2 Practice Exam Questions 2023
- Understands the principles and best practices of Salesforce data modeling, interface design, code development, and testing, and can apply these principles in real-world development environments.
- Is capable of defining appropriate solutions to meet specific business challenges/process requirements to extend/customize the platform by applying knowledge of declarative and programmatic features of the Lightning Platform.
- Is competent in developing Apex code that will scale to large data sets and has a good understanding of platform behaviors, limits, and performance considerations.
- Is competent in tuning Visualforce pages and understands the performance implications of the controller design.
- Understands and applies best practices for general web and Salesforce-specific security concerns.
- Can design and implement complex sharing models using declarative and programmatic methods.
- Can design and implement a test plan that ensures adequate quality (for example; code coverage, application behaviors, scalability, environment independence, security) across application components.
- Can deploy custom applications, has a broad understanding of the Salesforce development lifecycle, understands deployment tools, and knows when to apply each tool.
- Understands and uses Apex SOAP and REST web services as well as how to call out from Apex using SOAP and REST.
- Get to know and uses asynchronous programming (queueable, batchable, schedulable, @future, etc.).
- Understands and applies appropriate techniques for error and exception handling in various programmatic contexts.
- Implement best practices for trigger development and design patterns, other business logic development, and re-use.
- Knows how to surface Lightning Components on a Lightning page and with Quick Actions.
- Salesforce Fundamentals – 8%
- Data Modeling and Management – 5%
- Logic and Process Automation – 20%
- User Interface – 20%
- Integration – 14%
- Testing – 13%
- Performance – 15%
- Debug and Deployment Tools – 5%
Salesforce Platform Developer 2 Exam Details
- Exam Name : Salesforce Platform Developer 2
- Exam Duration 120 mins
- Exam Format Multiple Choice and Multi-Response Questions
- Exam Type Ofiice 365
- Number of Questions 60 Questions
- Eligibility/Pre-Requisite As suggested
- Exam Fee $100 USD
- Exam Language English
- Pass Score 70% or above
Refer Skillcertpro FAQ if you have any doubts : https://skillcertpro.com/faq/