Databricks Certified Data Engineer Associate Exam Questions 2023
- We are offering 315 latest real Databricks Certified Data Engineer Associate Exam Questions for practice, which will help you to score higher in your exam.
- Aim for above 85% or above in our mock exams before giving the main exam.
- Do review wrong & right answers and thoroughly go through explanations provided to each question which will help you understand the question.
The Databricks Certified Data Engineer Associate certification exam assesses an individual’s ability to use the Databricks Lakehouse Platform to complete introductory data engineering tasks. This includes an understanding of the Lakehouse Platform and its workspace, its architecture, and its capabilities. It also assesses the ability to perform multi-hop architecture ETL tasks using Apache Spark™ SQL and Python in both batch and incrementally processed paradigms. Finally, the exam assesses the tester’s ability to put basic ETL pipelines and Databricks SQL queries and dashboards into production while maintaining entity permissions. Individuals who pass this certification exam can be expected to complete basic data engineering tasks using Databricks and its associated tools.
The Databricks Certified Data Engineer Associate Exam Questions 2023 covers:
- Databricks Lakehouse Platform (24%): In this domain, you can learn about lakehouse concepts, Platform architecture, and benefits of the Lakehouse to Data Teams.
- ELT with Spark SQL and Python (29%): In this domain, you can get questions from topics such as Relational Entities and Just Enough Python. And topics covered such as how to Build ELT pipelines using Spark SQL & Python, Relational entities, ELT and Manipulating data with Spark SQL & Python.
- Incremental Data Processing (22%): In this domain, you will be questioned on topics such as Structured Streaming, Auto Loader (streaming reads), Multi-hop Architecture, and Delta Live Tables.
- Production Pipelines (16%): In this domain, you can gain skills to build production pipelines for data engineering applications and Databricks SQL queries and dashboards, which includes Workflows and Dashboards.
- Data Governance (9%): In this domain, you can learn on Unity catalog and Entity permissions.
Type: Proctored certification
Total number of questions: 45
Time limit: 90 minutes
Registration fee: $200 (Databricks partners get 50% off the registration fee)
Question types: Multiple choice
Test aides: None allowed
Delivery method: Online proctored
Prerequisites: None, but related training highly recommended
Recommended experience: 6+ months of hands-on experience performing the data engineering tasks outlined in the exam guide
Validity period: 2 years
Know more about the exam here : https://www.databricks.com/learn/certification/data-engineer-associate
Checkout Databricks Spark Developer exam here : https://skillcertpro.com/product/databricks-spark-developer-3-0-exam-questions/